top of page

樂觀不是天賦,而是一種粗暴且有效的自我催眠

Optimism Isn’t a Gift—It’s a Brutal, Effective Form of Self-Hypnosis


很多人看我,覺得我事事順利、樂觀過頭。他們錯了。我之所以樂觀,是因為我看過深淵,知道如果不武裝出一副正向的樣子,根本撐不過現實的毒打。樂觀不是等待好事發生,而是「先樂觀,好事才會發生」。


People look at me and think I’m just lucky or overly optimistic. They’re wrong. I am optimistic because I’ve been in the trenches. I know that without an armored mindset, reality will crush you. Optimism isn't about waiting for good things to happen; it’s about being optimistic so that good things can happen.



以下是 10 個讓你每天保持「戰鬥式樂觀」的方法,這不僅關乎心情,更關乎你在職場上的生存地位: 

Here are 10 ways to maintain "combat optimism" daily—it’s not just about mood; it’s about your survival and status in the workplace:


1. 表情管理:詐騙你的大腦 

Facial Management: Scam Your Brain


別等開心才笑,要為了變開心而笑。強迫肌肉形成笑位,大腦會誤以為你處於優勢。 


Don’t smile because you’re happy; smile to get happy. Forcing the expression tricks your brain into thinking you’re in a position of power.


2. 換位思考:將「排泄物」視為肥料 

Reframing: See the "Shit" as Fertilizer


踩到大便很臭?不,那是腳踏實地的提醒。職場上的挫折不是針對你,是在幫你演習。 


Stepped in dog poop? It’s just a reminder to keep your feet on the ground. Workplace setbacks aren't personal; they are tactical drills for future battles.


3. 負能量限時制 

Set a Timer for Negativity


你可以崩潰,但不能無止盡。給自己 5 分鐘盡情咒罵,鬧鐘一響,立刻切換回專業模式。 


You can break down, but not indefinitely. Give yourself 5 minutes to vent, but once the timer hits zero, switch back to professional mode instantly.


4. 拒絕受害者敘事 

Reject the Victim Narrative


別問「為什麼是我?」,要問「這能教我什麼?」。獵人從不抱怨環境,他們只觀察獵物。 


Stop asking "Why me?" and start asking "What’s the lesson?" Hunters don’t complain about the environment; they observe the prey.


5. 重新定義「幸運」 

Redefining "Luck"


別把「中大獎」才叫幸運。捷運有位子、咖啡沒灑出來,都是勝利。降低門檻,你會發現自己勢不可擋。 


Don't reserve "luck" for the jackpot. A seat on the subway or not spilling your coffee is a win. Lower the bar, and you'll feel unstoppable.


6. 遠離情緒吸血鬼 

Distance Yourself from Emotional Vampires


樂觀需要防禦。那些只會抱怨卻不行動的人,會拖慢你的反應速度。


Optimism requires defense. Those who complain without acting will only slow down your reaction time.


7. 語言的自我暗示 

Linguistic Self-Suggestion


將「這太難了」換成「這很有挑戰性」。你的詞彙庫決定了你的戰場高度。 


Replace "This is too hard" with "This is challenging." Your vocabulary dictates the height of your battlefield.


8. 設定心理底線 

Establish a Psychological Floor


問自己:最糟會怎樣?一旦你接受了「死不了人」這個事實,剩下的每一步都是進攻。 


Ask yourself: What’s the worst that can happen? Once you accept that you’ll survive, every move becomes an offensive play.


9. 高能量姿勢 

High-Power Posing


在重要會議前,站直、挺胸。生理結構會改變你的荷爾蒙,讓你散發出領袖氣場。


Before a big meeting, stand tall. Physicality alters your hormones, projecting a leadership aura that others can sense.


10. 以強者姿態給予 

Give from a Position of Strength


越是低潮,越要讚美他人。這證明你是那個「有餘力」的人,這種心理優勢會讓你快速反彈。 


The lower you feel, the more you should praise others. It proves you are the one with "excess capacity," creating a psychological edge that triggers a rapid rebound.


樂觀不是天真,而是一種有意識的選擇。這是一種「有效率的自我催眠」,讓你即使身處低谷,也能看見出口。 


Optimism isn't naivety; it’s a conscious choice. It is a form of "efficient self-hypnosis" that allows you to see the exit even when you're at your lowest point.


留言


526527232_1267911181460823_8107233366522203805_n.jpg

© 2025 by BLACK Frames all rights reserved.

bottom of page