關於時間 On Time
- Bruno Huang 黃鼎翰 / 老黑

- 8分钟前
- 讀畢需時 4 分鐘
你是在經營人生,還是在找藉口?
Are You Managing Your Life, or Just Making Excuses?

在這個凡事講求速度的時代,「沒時間」成了現代人最常見的口頭禪。但事實上,時間對每個人最公平,一天都是 24 小時。你對時間的態度,決定了你人生的寬度。今天,我們從兩個維度來談談「關於時間」這件事:認知與管理。
In an era that demands speed, "I don't have time" has become the most common mantra. However, time is the ultimate equalizer—everyone gets 24 hours a day. Your attitude toward time defines the depth of your life. Today, let’s discuss "time" from two dimensions: Perception and Management.
對時間的認知:尊重,從「約定」開始
Perception of Time: Respect Begins with Commitments
很多人在不知不覺中忽略了時間的價值,忘了時間是一門「失去了就再也換不回來」的單程生意。尊重時間,最直觀的展現就在於你如何對待與他人的約定。
在商務與人際關係中,我們必須清晰分辨這四個概念的區別與重要性:
Many people mindlessly ignore the value of time, forgetting that it is a one-way transaction—once lost, it can never be reclaimed. Respecting time is most visibly demonstrated by how you treat your commitments with others.
In business and personal relationships, we must clearly distinguish the differences and importance of these four concepts:
預約 (Making an Appointment):
這是建立信任的起點,代表你規劃未來的能力。
It’s the starting point of building trust and represents your ability to plan ahead.
赴約 (Keeping an Appointment):
這是專業與誠信的基石,代表你對他人時間的敬重。
The cornerstone of professionalism and integrity, showing reverence for another person's time.
解約 (Canceling/Rescheduling):
計畫趕不上變化時,提早、得體地通知對方,是成熟商務人士的標配。
When plans change, notifying the other party early and gracefully is standard for any mature professional.
爽約 (Breaking a Promise/No-Show):
這是最嚴重的信用破產。爽約一次,消耗的是你過去累積的所有人設。
The ultimate form of credit bankruptcy. Shirk an appointment once, and you burn the reputation you've built over a lifetime.
.jpg)





留言